Yield: 1 serving
|Sub Roll, 12” long, halved||1 each|
|Vegetable Oil||2-½ Tbsp.|
|Garlic, minced||2 cloves|
|Fresh Parsley, minced||½ tsp.|
|Marinara Sauce||⅓ cup|
|Chao Creamy Original Slices||2 each|
|Field Roast™ Classic Pizzeria Pepperoni Slices, halved||½ cup|
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, garlic, parsley and salt. Brush 1 tablespoon of seasoned oil on each open cut side of the bread.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes; remove from oven.
- Top the bottom half with the marinara sauce, Creamy Original Slices and Classic Pizzeria Pepperoni Slices. Brush remaining infused oil on top of the Classic Pizzeria Pepperoni Slices.
- Place layered bottom roll on a lined pan and bake for 7-8 minutes or until desired meltiness and crispness; remove from oven.
- Place top roll over the baked bottom roll; serve.