Yield: 4 servings
|Truffle Oil||1 tsp.|
|Lemon Zest||1 tsp.|
|Black Pepper, freshly cracked||To taste|
|Plant-Based Cream Cheese||1/2 cup|
|Baguette, toasted||8 slices|
|Shitake Mushrooms, sauteed||1/2 cup|
|Field Roast™ Mushroom & Balsamic Deli Slices||8 each|
|Figs, fresh, thinly sliced||8 each|
|Basil, fresh||1/4 cup|
- Combine truffle oil, lemon zest and black pepper to the plant-based cream cheese.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of the mixture generously over each toasted baguette slice.
- On each toasted baguette slice, layer on sautéed shiitake mushrooms and 2 slices of fig.
- At service, warm Mushroom & Balsamic Deli Slices in a pan over medium heat, for just a few seconds on each side until heated throughout; add 2 to each crostini.
- Sprinkle with basil and a pinch of cracked black pepper.