Yield: 6 servings
|Field Roast Signature Stadium Hot Dogs||6 each|
|Hot Dog Buns||6 each|
|Cucumber, thinly sliced||¾ cup|
|Habanero Peppers, seeded, thinly sliced||3 each|
|Scallions, thinly sliced on a bias||3 each|
|Cilantro, fresh, rough chop||1 bunch|
Quick Pickled Vegetables
|Carrots, shredded||1 cup|
|Daikon Radish, julienne||1 cup|
|Rice Vinegar||1 cup|
|Plant-Based Mayo||½ cup|
- For the Quick Pickled Vegetables, place carrots and radishes into a jar with a sealable lid. In a small pot over high heat, bring vinegar, water, sugar and salt to a boil; stir a few times to help sugar dissolve. Once boiling, remove from heat and pour over the carrots and radishes; let cool, cover and refrigerate until ready to assemble.
- For the Sriracha Mayo, in a small box, mix Sriracha and mayo together; set aside.
- In a pan over medium heat, add oil and Signature Stadium Hot Dogs; cook for 3-4 minutes, turning regularly, until heated throughout.
- Toast buns as desired.
- To assemble, spread Sriracha Mayo on each side of the bun, add the Hot Dog, Quick Pickled Vegetables, cucumbers, peppers, scallions and cilantro.
- To assemble, spread BBQ sauce on each side of the bun, add the Hot Dog, Tangy Slaw and Fried Onions.